For many leaders, teams, and organizations, a key component of their success came about as a direct result of some type of conflict. Conflict is a necessary precursor to identifying and developing organizational alignment and sparking innovation. Timely and effective conflict management is critical to addressing an organization’s dysfunction, thereby maximizing its ability to seize and act upon opportunity effectively.
As seasoned psychologists, we skillfully de-escalate intense disagreements that hamper growth and innovation. We then work to help our clients reestablish effective communication practices that open their ability to develop insight and to manage and work through workplace roadblocks.
Note: In addition to intervening with on-going conflicts, we also offer a two-day skills development program called Conflict Management is Self – Management that can be rolled out across your enterprise helping to promote an effective conflict management culture.GET STARTED NOW
- Improved overall communication and active listening skills
- Better understanding of underlying issues
- Improved understanding of other’s perspectives
- Enhanced self-management skills (anger, anxiety, and impulsiveness.
- Improved knowledge and skills for managing conflict
- Improved trust
- A clear agreement on behaviors that will support effectiveness going forward
Intense positive workshop. Helped to enforce productivity by reducing conflict, promoting communication, and understanding of challenges of change.