Grounded in our belief that "Business is Human" this two-day interactive leadership skills development workshop is offered throughout the year. As part of our process and prior to the program kick-off date, all attendees complete several psychometric assessments and receive a confidential debrief coaching session. By strictly limiting each workshop to 16 participants and two highly skilled facilitators, we are able to guarantee individualized attention which results in a highly personalized experience. This ensures the successful transfer of skills from the workshop back into the workplace. In addition, each participant also completes an individualized action plan and is supported post workshop with a 15-minute follow-up coaching call.
Who should attend
This program is specifically designed for new and emerging leaders and managers working in complex, networked or ever changing environments like social media, biotech, IT, and/or technology startups. Participants will learn how to better engage, motivate, influence, manage, and lead their teams. Without leadership great ideas go nowhere and so the global goal of this program is to improve your leadership effectiveness. We work to reinforce your basic knowledge of management techniques and help you to develop the critical people skills to optimize employee engagement. By participating in this workshop, participants will learn how to set expectations, improve their delegation skills, and master the art of holding others accountable. Participants will also develop the personal insights and requisite skills to more successfully drive overall performance.
Key topics and takeaways
- Gain insight into personal strengths and development opportunities.
- Understand and apply Emotional Intelligence to improve employee engagement.
- Develop skills for influencing and managing upward and downward.
- Skills to lead teams through change effectively.
- Learn how to delegate, set expectations, and hold others accountable.
- Participants will complete a personalized skills development action plan to ensure the successful transfer of skills back into the workplace.
Discounts and private programs are available for groups of 8 or more. Additionally, this program can be customized to address your specific organizational culture and leadership needs.
Upcoming Workshop Dates
- September 14th-15th, 8:30 am-5:00 pm
- November 29th-30th, 8:30 am-5:00 pm