This one-day interactive skills development workshop on employee engagement is offered several times a year. Attendance is strictly limited to a maximum of 10 participants. We guarantee that each participant will receive individualized attention. In order to facilitate the successful transfer of skills from the workshop back into the workplace, each participant will complete an individualized action plan.
Who should attend
This program is designed for new managers, HR professionals and all business professionals who wish to decrease attrition and increase employee engagement. By participating in this workshop, participants will learn the fundamental theories and levers to successful employee engagement.
Key topics and takeaways
- Understand the business case for employee engagement.
- Gain knowledge of current theories.
- Learn the best actionable practices that drive engagement and positive business outcomes.
- Understand the role of recognition and motivation.
- Identify common mistakes on the road to employee engagement.
- Learn how to use and practice active listening and communication to improve employee engagement.
- Understand the link between manager/leader behaviors organizational culture and employee engagement.
- Participants will complete a personalized action plan to ensure the successful transfer of skills back into the workplace.
Discounts and private programs are available for groups of 8 or more. Additionally, this program can be customized to address your specific organizational culture and leadership needs.
Upcoming Workshop Dates
- February 16th, 8:30 am-5:00 pm
- June 1st, 8:30 am-5:00 pm