This two-day intensive skills development workshop is offered several times a year. As part of our process and prior to the program kick-off date, all attendees complete several psychometric assessments and receive a confidential debrief coaching session. By strictly limiting each workshop to 16 participants and two highly skilled facilitators, we are able to guarantee individualized attention which results in a highly personalized experience. This ensures the successful transfer of skills from the workshop back into the workplace. In addition, each participant also completes an individualized action plan and is supported post workshop with a 15-minute follow-up coaching call..
Who should attend
This program is designed for all business professionals who struggle with and/or desire to increase their effectiveness at managing conflicts in the workplace. Conflict, while at times uncomfortable, cannot be avoided and in fact needs to be embraced in order to create powerful teams, innovative organizations, and strong overall business performance. By participating in this workshop, participants will understand the difference between functional and dysfunctional conflicts and develop personal insights and requisite skills to more successfully engage conflict going forward.
Key topics and takeaways
- Learn common causes of conflict and the difference between constructive and destructive conflicts.
- Identify the people, situations, and pitfalls that are a challenge for you.
- Gain insight into personal default conflict responses and how to better manage them.
- Understand the potential negative impact of destructive conflict on our thinking and reasoning abilities.
- Develop the ability to uncover the underlying causes of conflict.
- Learn how to express disagreements respectfully.
- Learn how to use active listening to de-escalate an agitated person.
- Participants will complete a personalized skills development action plan to ensure the successful transfer of skills back into the workplace.
Discounts and private programs are available for groups of 8 or more. Additionally, this program can be customized to address your specific organizational culture and leadership needs.
Upcoming Workshop Dates
- April 5th - 6th, 8:30 am-5:00 pm
- June 14th - 15th, 8:30 am-5:00 pm